Saturday, July 7, 2007

What's with the funny name?

So many times I have meant to re-start writing my spanking stories, but I am shy about making them public. On the other hand, what is the point of writing if no one sees them? I will try posting bits and fragments, and perhaps even a whole story, and hope that people enjoy reading them. Thank you for your readership. :)

Oh, and about the name? I'm into spanking but not sex, which makes me a rather distinct minority. I'm into F/f spanking but not interested in many domme (and no, I do not capitalize the "d") attitudes that a spankee is owned and dominated. I like overtones of caring and gentleness but reject overt age-play. I am neither a brat nor a D/s submissive. I argue, talk back, complain, and try my best to get out of punishments...but I am not happy unless I am taken quite firmly in hand. I experience a delicious thrill when a domme can scare me into submission, but too often these most worthy of sceners are unable to maintain a stable, respectful relationship. Respecting limits, respecting me as a person, becomes lost in a power-hungry pissing contest.

Because it is not M/f, because it is not romance/sexually based, because it is a long-distance relationship that will most likely never become in person, I often feel like the only person with this perspective. If I were to summarize my tastes in one phrase, it would be based on negation rather than affirmation:

Non-sexual, non-ageplay, non-D/s or bratting desire for structure, consistency, and consensual non-consensual discipline.

So come, if you wish. Enter this journey of discipline and self-discovery. And leave all things wooden and leather at the door. *wink*

No comments: